Acceptable Use Policies
AUPs should be developed to ensure all who use technology share an expectation for use and behaviour whenever, and wherever they are using the technology.
We suggest you create age appropriate versions of AUPs to meet the needs of different users and to take account of the extent to which they use technology.
- Create the AUP( set of rules) with pupil involvement and share with parents.
- Plan to regularly review and monitor.
See the samples we have provided (right) or for a range of AUP templates from South West Grid for Learning click HERE
- AUPs in Context.pdf
- School Staff E-Safety AUP Revised March 2015.docx
- Sample AUP for Nursery Staff.docx
- AUP for EY Settings Staff.docx
- AUP Mobile Technology_Staff.docx
- KS1 AUP.docx
- KS2 AUP.doc
- StarzPlus AUP.docx
- Widgit Symbol AUP.pdf
- SEN Acceptable Use Policy.pdf
- KS1 Acceptable Use Policy.pdf
- KS2 Acceptable Use Policy.pdf